Introducing Sister Sierra Brooksby...

Hello my beautiful Brothers and Sisters!
I am Sister Sierra Brooksby! I suppose it's that time... Time to write and introduction and tell you all about myself. To be honest, theres a lot to say about me! I suppose the thing you'd want to know though, is where I am serving and when! I will be reporting to the Provo MTC On December 30th, 2015. I will be serving in the Seoul Korea South mission. It's a very exciting call for me and I'm totally pumped to share the gospel with my Korean friends!
For more information about all my adventures, keep up on my lovely blog which will, with great hope, be weekly maintained by my gorgeous mother. So you all soon! ;) Stay strong!

Here is the address you can write a letter to me:
MTC
Sister Sierra Brooksby Mar01-Kor-seos
2005 North 900 East Unit 8 Provo Utah 84602

Mission Address: (After March)
Sister Sierra Brooksby
Korea Seoul South Mission
29 wiryeseong-daero 22-gil songpa-gu Seoul
teukbyeolsi 05655 South Korea




Sunday, March 26, 2017

Two Kinds of Greetings, and Every Missionary Gave a Talk 3/12/17

Helllooooo Everyone!!!
Now I know you all just last week heard about my sudden transfer to Kangdong, but this week we again received transfer calls!! Yay!! I've sent my boxes and carriers too much these past two weeks haha.
We will get to transfer calls in a bit.
First! Today I forgot to bring my old planner, so I don't remember what happened last week! Yay!!!! Honestly, I don't even feel like last week existed. We jumped straight from Sunday to Sunday and somehow did missionary work in between. XD 
I will do my best to recall what occurred.
So usually on Monday nights in Kangdong they have ward FHE, but the bishop texted that morning and cancelled it- even though a LA member had agreed to come! So we were all kind of like "well dang, now what" then we decided we would just go to an all you can eat meat place with the LA instead! It was fun haha. :) 

Though after you eat that much meat it kind of becomes just a lot of meat. All you can eat meat, its such a thing here. I think I can go home and just become a vegetarian for life now.
In the scriptures there is a phrase "stupor of thought"  I feel like it accurately describes how I am feeling at this current moment. I cannot think. XD 
Anyway. Thursday was a great day because we went and ate dinner with a member who moved to this area from my greenie ward, someone I reallllllyyyy love! We were able to eat with her and she gave us a bunch of food to take home as welll! She is seriously the best!!! 
I'll let you know about transfer calls now! 
Sister Yang will be going to Incheon 1st ward!
Sister Kim will stay and train!
Elder Carter will go to my greenie area!
Elder Dalley will go to Mokdong (he will be in the same district as me)
Because!
I am going back to Hwagok!!!!! :D
AND
I will train!!!
AND
I will be an STL!!!!
AND
It will be very fun, and very busy. XD Lots of new responsibility!

So, this week in church (because though she is not transferring, Sister Kim had an assignment to talk) alllllll the Kangdong ward missionaries spoke in church!!! I gave my "hello" greeting, and my "goodbye" greeting all in the same talk haha fun stuffs. XD
Yeahhh besides that I cant think of anything else to say, so have a good week everyone!!! Love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment