Introducing Sister Sierra Brooksby...

Hello my beautiful Brothers and Sisters!
I am Sister Sierra Brooksby! I suppose it's that time... Time to write and introduction and tell you all about myself. To be honest, theres a lot to say about me! I suppose the thing you'd want to know though, is where I am serving and when! I will be reporting to the Provo MTC On December 30th, 2015. I will be serving in the Seoul Korea South mission. It's a very exciting call for me and I'm totally pumped to share the gospel with my Korean friends!
For more information about all my adventures, keep up on my lovely blog which will, with great hope, be weekly maintained by my gorgeous mother. So you all soon! ;) Stay strong!

Here is the address you can write a letter to me:
MTC
Sister Sierra Brooksby Mar01-Kor-seos
2005 North 900 East Unit 8 Provo Utah 84602

Mission Address: (After March)
Sister Sierra Brooksby
Korea Seoul South Mission
29 wiryeseong-daero 22-gil songpa-gu Seoul
teukbyeolsi 05655 South Korea




Sunday, March 26, 2017

And Thus.... We Have Become Guinea Pigs 1/30/17

Hello friends and family!!! 
How's life?!??!! I know I said pday might not be Monday, well guess what? 
It is!!!!!
Only for today though. Starting next week my pday will officially be on Tuesdays! Which is Monday night for all you Americans. Or non Americans. 

Just wanted to let you all know the mission schedule has changed! Though today I am too lazy to write exactly what happened. Basically from 6:30-10am we have a list of things we need to do, but we get to decide in what order it gets done.  Then 10-9 Is the same, things to do, we get to decide. 9-10:30 Is prep and bedtime! 

Other than that, not much time to say what happened this week except transfers!

Sister Legaspi will be going to Buchun and serving with my old companion, Sister Park! 
Sister Lee who's STL I was in Incheon will come serve with me in Hwagok! My 6th Korean companion!! :D 
The Elders... Eh not that important. 
Also, I will no longer be STL! 


And that is all I have to say. XD

Love you all!!! 

This is a scary hanger I found while moving furniture around. (Because I need to move furniture around. Also, our lovely flip phone! And my comp and I! So cute~  

No comments:

Post a Comment