Introducing Sister Sierra Brooksby...

Hello my beautiful Brothers and Sisters!
I am Sister Sierra Brooksby! I suppose it's that time... Time to write and introduction and tell you all about myself. To be honest, theres a lot to say about me! I suppose the thing you'd want to know though, is where I am serving and when! I will be reporting to the Provo MTC On December 30th, 2015. I will be serving in the Seoul Korea South mission. It's a very exciting call for me and I'm totally pumped to share the gospel with my Korean friends!
For more information about all my adventures, keep up on my lovely blog which will, with great hope, be weekly maintained by my gorgeous mother. So you all soon! ;) Stay strong!

Here is the address you can write a letter to me:
MTC
Sister Sierra Brooksby Mar01-Kor-seos
2005 North 900 East Unit 8 Provo Utah 84602

Mission Address: (After March)
Sister Sierra Brooksby
Korea Seoul South Mission
29 wiryeseong-daero 22-gil songpa-gu Seoul
teukbyeolsi 05655 South Korea




Sunday, March 26, 2017

Officially Sick of the Ceiling 2/27/17

Hello Everyone! 
Yeahhh welcome to the adventures of Sister Brooksby! Which were very limited this week due to the fact that we were stuck in the house most of the time! Woo! But not so woo! XP He he he. So fun stuff. Hence, I'm tired of laying down and looking at the ceiling all the time! I miss the sky~~~ 
Tuesday my companion was having health issues that weren't resolved until about Thursday morning, and in between that time we spent a lot of time at home studying, resting, updating books, etc. We also decided to make our pinata for the FHE!!! Its a PENGUIN!!! I will send pics, but its pretty dang adorable. :)
We had our interviews with the mission president at our house this week! They are interviewing all the missionaries in their apartments this transfer- its a good thing we live clean! (Because we have so much time at home, cleaning is one of the things we do a lot hahaha)
We had a fun time sticker boarding on Thursday night after Sister Lee was feeling better, though it was much colder than expected! XD I ended up getting a cold because of it! Sad day. XP
BUT! We were able to meet Elder Holland on Friday!!! WOOOT! It was so cool! We got to shake his hand, we got our eyebrows singed (ha, ha), and overall the spirit of the Lord was present as His apostle bore testimony to us of the power of teaching so our investigators understand, and always using the Book of Mormon! Its been a great time! 
Due to some Sister Brooksby technical difficulties we were home bound again this weekend, but die to the grace of the Lord we were able to go to the special stake conference this Sunday and see Elder Holland again.
Our sister training leaders also came this week an exchanged with us so I could stay inside and my companion could go to some appointments for us. It worked out. Hopefully next week will be a better, brighter day in Korea! I love you all and really appreciate your prayers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment