Introducing Sister Sierra Brooksby...

Hello my beautiful Brothers and Sisters!
I am Sister Sierra Brooksby! I suppose it's that time... Time to write and introduction and tell you all about myself. To be honest, theres a lot to say about me! I suppose the thing you'd want to know though, is where I am serving and when! I will be reporting to the Provo MTC On December 30th, 2015. I will be serving in the Seoul Korea South mission. It's a very exciting call for me and I'm totally pumped to share the gospel with my Korean friends!
For more information about all my adventures, keep up on my lovely blog which will, with great hope, be weekly maintained by my gorgeous mother. So you all soon! ;) Stay strong!

Here is the address you can write a letter to me:
MTC
Sister Sierra Brooksby Mar01-Kor-seos
2005 North 900 East Unit 8 Provo Utah 84602

Mission Address: (After March)
Sister Sierra Brooksby
Korea Seoul South Mission
29 wiryeseong-daero 22-gil songpa-gu Seoul
teukbyeolsi 05655 South Korea




Sunday, March 26, 2017

Its a Good Thing I Like Missionaries So Much.... 11/27/16

Otherwise I would for sure be sick of them be now!
I have been with other missionaries from our stake so much this week!!! 
Its been really fun, just adds to the awesomeness of missionary life! 
We had a really great fireside last night about the "happy things" of missionary life! It was sooooooooo great! My companion gave a talk, and all the missionaries got together for a super powerful musical number~ Our zone leader, Elder Yoon said "Now during our musical number, I need to designate a few of you to cry. We need tears." XD XD XD That's not the first time he's said that kind of thing either! We got together for practice a few days ago, it was really fun! I love being with all the other missionaries. I especially love being the designated translator! Its a lot of fun, plus I do some add-ons to the translation which, you know me, makes everything so much more hilarious! ;)
Now I'm probably done talking about the fact that I am funny. Like how I slipped that in there? He. He. He.
Now! Lets talk about humility!

This week I was studying and I kept noticing this phrase "Pray to resist temptation" and things like that. I haven't really thought much of it to be honest, but then it hit me a few days back. I haven't really been asking for God's help to keep me on the right track! Of course I do my best to live worthy to receive it, but I haven't been actively asking, seeking and knocking! Wow I realized that and sat in awe about how prideful I've been about trying to resist temptation, and that's why I mess up so much! It was a funny moment for me. I learned a lot. I am not very good a resisting temptation. The big things, sure I am good with that, but its the small stuff, the little things that I really need the help with! Don't worry everyone, I have gotten a great big taste of medicine this week- and for all those of you who need the same, I invite you to drink freely of the waters of repentance! ;) 

Anyway! In other news, this week we went on a bunch of exchanges with other sisters. It was a lot of fun. We also had lots of planning meetings and practices. I feel like we did so much this week, but honestly that's about it! Twas a lot of fun though! Planning, practice, exchanges, member lessons. That was my life this week!

My companion collapsed after shopping last week! 
Inline image 1


Love you all! I'll send some pictures! Sorry there wasn't much to say this week! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment