Introducing Sister Sierra Brooksby...

Hello my beautiful Brothers and Sisters!
I am Sister Sierra Brooksby! I suppose it's that time... Time to write and introduction and tell you all about myself. To be honest, theres a lot to say about me! I suppose the thing you'd want to know though, is where I am serving and when! I will be reporting to the Provo MTC On December 30th, 2015. I will be serving in the Seoul Korea South mission. It's a very exciting call for me and I'm totally pumped to share the gospel with my Korean friends!
For more information about all my adventures, keep up on my lovely blog which will, with great hope, be weekly maintained by my gorgeous mother. So you all soon! ;) Stay strong!

Here is the address you can write a letter to me:
MTC
Sister Sierra Brooksby Mar01-Kor-seos
2005 North 900 East Unit 8 Provo Utah 84602

Mission Address: (After March)
Sister Sierra Brooksby
Korea Seoul South Mission
29 wiryeseong-daero 22-gil songpa-gu Seoul
teukbyeolsi 05655 South Korea




Sunday, March 26, 2017

She Could Sleep Because She Was So Excited To..........Study? 1/23/17

Helllooooooo~~~~~~
Friends and family! One and all! Today may just mark the very last day you receive an email from me on a Monday!!!! Wow. Life. 
Lots of big changes coming around this year, I'm very excited to see what will happen to missionary work all around!
This last pday was a lot of fun, the zone got together to play board games! We played "Settlers of Zarahemla" something I haven't played in forever. It was quite the epic game. I didn't know what I was doing half the time, but somehow we won. XD The Elders we played against were not happy, I repeat, not happy that they were beat by a Sister. XD 
We had interviews this week with President Turner. After, we went on exchanges with Sister Turner, which means she was helping us with our little kids English class! It was so much fun! She's so great!! The best part was playing UNO and trying to decide who was more competitive, all the little children, or Sister Turner. :) The next day she came to our house and had studies with us! It was a lot of fun, and we had a great language study with her as well, talking about almost everything but the language! XD
We had exchanges with the Buchun sisters this week! I got to be together with my old companion from Incheon!!! It was a lot of fun. It was great to be back with her for a little while and talk and see how each other have grown in the past 2 transfers. :)
We had a great meeting with our investigator this week! We fasted with her last Sunday and this week (without us even asking her to) said that she would like to fast every month! We also talked with her a lot about the Spirit and she committed to come to church the first week of Feb!! Exciting!!!
I don't have lots of time left, but we sang in church this week! (The 6 missionaries in our ward) it went great! So many people told us how they loved it! One sister even said she cried :) I love how music invites the spirit!! 
Thanks for being awesome everyone! Not sure what day pday will be next week, be on your toes! XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment