Introducing Sister Sierra Brooksby...

Hello my beautiful Brothers and Sisters!
I am Sister Sierra Brooksby! I suppose it's that time... Time to write and introduction and tell you all about myself. To be honest, theres a lot to say about me! I suppose the thing you'd want to know though, is where I am serving and when! I will be reporting to the Provo MTC On December 30th, 2015. I will be serving in the Seoul Korea South mission. It's a very exciting call for me and I'm totally pumped to share the gospel with my Korean friends!
For more information about all my adventures, keep up on my lovely blog which will, with great hope, be weekly maintained by my gorgeous mother. So you all soon! ;) Stay strong!

Here is the address you can write a letter to me:
MTC
Sister Sierra Brooksby Mar01-Kor-seos
2005 North 900 East Unit 8 Provo Utah 84602

Mission Address: (After March)
Sister Sierra Brooksby
Korea Seoul South Mission
29 wiryeseong-daero 22-gil songpa-gu Seoul
teukbyeolsi 05655 South Korea




Sunday, March 26, 2017

Lots of Blessings... Not Just the Preisthood Kind. 2/20/17

​Hello everyone!!!
Yes so this week has been great! I mean, despite all the crazy stuff that my companion and I have been through we have really been seeing a lot of joy in our work!
First off, my companion was walking quickly last week and slipped and twisted her already hurt leg. We went and got it checked in the hospital and they had to put her in a half cast. :P So that was fun. But on the same day we got the number of a girl who works at our service project with us who has a lot of great potential! 

We also had Zone Conference this week, but on the way in the bus we thought we would be late so we got off and took a taxi which ended up taking us to a really weird place and we ended up wandering around (yes, my companion with a hurt foot) for an hour trying to get to the church building! We ended up being almost an hour late. NOT cool. Slightly stressful. I don't know if you all know what happens if I get stressed, but its not exactly super fun. XD
Anyyyyyways. Thursday we went on exchanges! Sister Troxel and I stayed here in Hwagok and Sister Lee and Gamayon went to Cheongla! My old area~ When we exchanged back on Friday I was able to go back to my old house! It was super weird! :) Fun though. We also got to see a member of the Cheongla ward and she was like "Oh! HI! You!" :D Nice to sill be remembered after 2 months! XD
Annnddd that's about all the stuff. 
Oh!! Sunday!! On Sunday a young woman brought her friend to church! She brought her about 2 months ago when I first came to this ward but hadn't come since. It was so great to see her again! She also said she will be back next week so hopefully we can start meeting with her! Super exciting miracles going all around.
My companion did get a priesthood blessing this week for her health, and its been getting slowly better, but my companion and I would still love all of your prayers if you can spare them! 
I don't know if any of you know that if you invite more than one companionship to eat dinner with you they can only be there for an hour. 
And you might not also know that is an exceptionally hard to keep that rule as a missionary in Korea.
BUT
If you do keep that rule God sends you soooooooo many blessings!!! I think the harder the rule is to keep, the more blessings your receive as you obey it. We may have seemed a little rushed at all our dinner appointments recently, but I think it has for sure been leading to a lot of the blessings we have been seeing this week. 

Besides that, I just love you all and I love being a missionary! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment