Introducing Sister Sierra Brooksby...

Hello my beautiful Brothers and Sisters!
I am Sister Sierra Brooksby! I suppose it's that time... Time to write and introduction and tell you all about myself. To be honest, theres a lot to say about me! I suppose the thing you'd want to know though, is where I am serving and when! I will be reporting to the Provo MTC On December 30th, 2015. I will be serving in the Seoul Korea South mission. It's a very exciting call for me and I'm totally pumped to share the gospel with my Korean friends!
For more information about all my adventures, keep up on my lovely blog which will, with great hope, be weekly maintained by my gorgeous mother. So you all soon! ;) Stay strong!

Here is the address you can write a letter to me:
MTC
Sister Sierra Brooksby Mar01-Kor-seos
2005 North 900 East Unit 8 Provo Utah 84602

Mission Address: (After March)
Sister Sierra Brooksby
Korea Seoul South Mission
29 wiryeseong-daero 22-gil songpa-gu Seoul
teukbyeolsi 05655 South Korea




Sunday, March 26, 2017

Only the Troublemakers Get Emergency Transferred... 3/5/17

Which makes sense, because this is my second time!
Hello everyone! I'm sure you are all incredibly curious about the title, and I'm not really up for making it a big suspense thing, so I will just tell you straight up what happened!

In a strange twist of events, my companion went home! I don't remember if I told you that her foot had been hurting her a lot, but it had! Well, apparently it was much worse that we thought, so she ended up going home! It was really crazy and all happened in less than 24 hours, she packed, I packed, and her parents came and took us to the mission office before we sent her off! It was quite the craziness. Since there are no threesomes in the mission and I can't do missionary work alone I was sent from my beloved Hwagok to a place close to our mission home in Seoul called Kangdong.

It was really funny because I heard I was going to be in a threesome and I thought "Ah! Now the chances are very high I will get an American companion, there aren't many companionships of just Korean sisters!"
Ladies and gentlemen.... My new companions are Sister 김다정(Kim) and 양희나(Yang)! The only (I think) companionship of two Korean sisters in our whole mission! So, I have yet to be companions with anyone from America, but I think since I only have three transfers left I'll just make it a goal never to have one anyway! Hehehe So I officially have 8 Korean companions in the field, and 2 in the MTC! I may have had more Korean companions than any American ever has before in the history of missionary work in Korea, who knows. Its a lot of fun though, both of them are super nice and way awesome!!!!!!
Sister Yang is kind of quiet, but very sweet and always wants to do really well. Sister Kim is a go-getter who leads really well and is great at proselyting! And both of them realllllyyyyy like it when I make cookies! ;) Its a lot of fun heheh
I don't know if there's not much else to add. 
Well I guess for anyone who may have heard a bit, yes I have been to the hospital this week for a little problem, but I am taking meds and it will get better, so no need to worry! God is realllyyyy watching out for me!   
My old companion who went home will probably get treatment for about 2 months and then come back to our mission, so no need to worry about her either! She is doing good, and I expect to see her again soon, a conquering hero!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment