Introducing Sister Sierra Brooksby...

Hello my beautiful Brothers and Sisters!
I am Sister Sierra Brooksby! I suppose it's that time... Time to write and introduction and tell you all about myself. To be honest, theres a lot to say about me! I suppose the thing you'd want to know though, is where I am serving and when! I will be reporting to the Provo MTC On December 30th, 2015. I will be serving in the Seoul Korea South mission. It's a very exciting call for me and I'm totally pumped to share the gospel with my Korean friends!
For more information about all my adventures, keep up on my lovely blog which will, with great hope, be weekly maintained by my gorgeous mother. So you all soon! ;) Stay strong!

Here is the address you can write a letter to me:
MTC
Sister Sierra Brooksby Mar01-Kor-seos
2005 North 900 East Unit 8 Provo Utah 84602

Mission Address: (After March)
Sister Sierra Brooksby
Korea Seoul South Mission
29 wiryeseong-daero 22-gil songpa-gu Seoul
teukbyeolsi 05655 South Korea




Sunday, April 9, 2017

Singing In the Rain (No, Of Course Not Because We Got Lost) 4/9/2017

Heyyyyyyyy everyone!! Nice to see you all! Except that I don't see you. :)
So yeah! We had a great week! Though true to form I would lose a brain cell if I tried to remember what we even did. 
Though I do have a handy dandy notebook. Called a planner. And I wrote down in it some funny things that happened to us this week. 
Tuesday we had a service opportunity we do each week, giving food to old people and such. That was fun~ They always grin at us and tell us we are pretty and stuff. Cute old people. 











On Wednesday
 after our District Meeting we were headed to an appointment with a member. I saw a street and decided we should take it, because it was going to be an adventure!!















It was definitely an adventure.
We got so lost we ended up hiking up a "mountain"! In the rain! And we were late! But it was fun :) It was also very pretty, so we got some cool pictures. That's always a plus. We did end up finding our way, and it was a good thing we brought umbrellas!! 










More~~ A squid ink sausage bread, our conference snacks, and the conference watching crew!!! YEah, we watched it in that tiny room.

Wow, I really have not much else to say! We had English class on Saturday and were making sentences with nouns and adjectives and things came up like "The eye is cute" "The face is long" and our personal favorite "The uncle is hot" Which my companion and I laughed really hard about. 
Besides all that, conference was great! I always love conference so much! 











Wow, yep that's all I have to say.
I really liked the things from conference about being "all in" and "don't look around, look up" and just about loving the people you serve and work with. It was all really great.
I hope all the pictures are 1000 words! We had a fun zone pday last week. Lots of fun.

Gotta love missionary work~~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment